Pamper your Pooch with a stay at the
The Red Ruff Inn offers three 6′ suites and five 4′ suites for your pup to relax in while you are away. Soft music soothes your dog after exercising on our agility equipment in the large fenced play area. Our canine guests are walked 4 times per day, and many à la carte items are available.
- 4′ Luxury Suite: 54x75x85 inches
- 6′ Luxury Suite: 72x75x85 inches
- Budgetel Single (<20 lbs.): 22x28x22 inches
- Budgetel Double (20-35 lbs.): 45x28x28 inches
- Budgetel Queen (35-50 lbs.): 45x28x27 inches
- Budgetel King (>50 lbs.): 36x74x74 inches
- Extra Guest* (In luxury suites only)
Canine À la Carte Menu
Now offering Build Your Own Package options to provide your pet with the most interactive fun for the best value!
3 Activities: $15
5 Activities: $25 – 6th activity is FREE!
Your dog will get some fresh air while exploring the grounds with our animal care staff.
Choose a delicious frozen Frosty Paw treat or dog cookies (2 per serving).
Have your furry friend cuddle up with an animal care staff member for a comforting snuggle.
Peanut butter filled rubber tire or kong for your pet to enjoy.
Get those paws a movin’ with a playtime full of toys and excitement.
Pick a toy from our boutique for your pup to play with and take it home!
We will take a picture of your furry friend at bedtime and send it via email.
Your pet will take a break from his busy day to write you a letter, telling you all about the good time he is having while on vacation! Sent via email.
Squeaky Clean Spa Package
Posh Paw Spa Package
Includes one thorough coat brushing & nail trim: $25
Pearly White Dental Package
Includes one toothbrushing, 2 dental treats, and one toothbrush and sample toothpaste to take home: $12.50
Did you know?
- Our lodging facility has a veterinarian on staff during all open hours.
- We are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
- We offer day care services.
- You can schedule procedures, such as dentals and other routine procedures, for your pet while lodging.
- There is no need to bring blankets, beds or other favorite items from home; we provide all the creature comforts.
- Your pet will be walked at least 4 times a day.
- Even though we are closed on major holidays, we have staff working to provide care for your pet throughout the day.
- If you have a special needs pet, our medical team monitors your pet while in our lodging facility to ensure his/her needs are being met while in our care.